- 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER BATH
- PLENTY OF OFF STREET RESIDENTS PARKING
- CLOSE TO REDHILL TOWN CENTER AND STATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
A well presented 1 bedroom first floor apartment at the end of a cul de sac and within walking distance of Redhill Town centre and Train Station. The property has recently been re-decorated in neutral shades with neutral fitted carpets. The property comprises of a spacious and bright lounge opening to modern fitted kitchen with appliances including oven & hob, fridge/freezer and Washing Machine, 1 good size double bedroom, bathroom with Electric shower over bath. The property is all electric and benefits from double glazing throughout. Entryphone system, plenty of residence off street parking spaces (no commercial vehicles). Suitable for a professional single or couple only. AVAILABLE NOW! No pets. EPC: C
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.