- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APPARTMENT
- OWN ENTRANCE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO KENLEY STATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- AVAILABLE NOW
'The Lodge' A self contained 2 bed ground floor apartment set within a peaceful location in Kenley yet just a short walk away from Kenley Station & bus links.
Own entrance with utility room containing a washing machine & tumble dryer. Light lounge. Double bedroom plus 2nd single bedroom/study. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances including oven & gas hob and fridge freezer. White bathroom suite with shower over bath. Conservatory.
Gas central heating & double glazing.
Rent includes Gas & Electricity. Available unfurnished.
The Landlord is looking for single person or couple only to reside in 'The Lodge', which is attached to their main residence. Street parking available. EPC: C Council Tax Band: B No pets please. Not suitable for families with children. There is no garden with this property.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums - £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.