- DOUBLE GLAZING
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
A bright and spacious first floor two double bedroom purpose built flat, neutral decorations throughout. The property has been newly re-decorated throughout. There is an electric flame effect fire in living room, good sized kitchen with appliances and a modern bathroom with shower over bath. Warm air heating & double glazing. Situated in a quiet residential road within walking distance of two stations. Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham train stations both have regular services direct to London. The property includes a Garage .
Council Tax Band :C
No pets please. Would suit a single person or professional couple
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.