- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APPARTMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE OF PURLEY STATION
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND APPLIANCES
- SHOWER ROOM WITH WC & SEPARATE WC
- AVAILABLE NOW
Stunning and spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment comprising of Entrance Hall, , good sized lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances. Modern shower room with WC and a separate WC. Gas central heating, double glazing, allocated secure underground parking and communal gardens. Would suit a professional couple. EPC: C No pets, non smokers Available Now.
The property is situated a short walk from Purley Mainline station and town centre. There are good local amenities which include supermarkets and variety of restaurants. local buses have links to Croydon and surrounding areas. The M25/M23 is a short providing access to Gatwick, Heathrow and other motorway connections.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.