- RARELY AVAILABLE 1 BED HOUSE
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- PLENTY OF STORAGE INCL LOFT
- OWN REAR GARDEN & PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO 2 MAINLINE STATIONS
A rarely available one bedroom house with own garden! This property offers modern kitchen, lounge, stairs to a bathroom suite with bath & shower and double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Benefits include GCH, allocated parking to the front of the house, plenty of storage cupboards and loft! Situated within walking distance of both Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Stations. Available mid July 2020. Unfurnished! Suitable for a single professional or couple only. Sorry, no pets.
EPC: C Council Tax Band: C
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.