- ONE BED GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH OWN ENTRANCE
- SITUATED IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC POSITION ON A TREE LINED ROAD
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCL D/WASHER & W/DRYER
- BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- PLENTY OF STORAGE
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- MUST BE SEEN!
- AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED FROM MID DECEMBER
This one bedroom ground floor purpose built flat with own entrance is located within walking distance of Caterham On The Hill High Street. Good size lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances incl dishwasher and washer/dryer, bathroom with shower, Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, GCH, double glazing, neutral decor. Allocated parking space and additional street parking close by. Plenty of storage. Available from mid December. Unfurnished.
No pets please. Would suit a single or professional couple.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums - £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.