- SUPERB 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRIVATE WELL MAINTAINED DEVELOPMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LARGE HALLWAY WITH SEVERAL STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- BRIGHT SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- SECURITY ENTRY
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL TENDED COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH OUTSIDE DRYING AREA
- VISITOR PARKING
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO WALLINGTON STATION & TOWN CENTRE
- AVAILABLE NOW
Superb, newly refurbished, two double bedroom 2nd floor apartment in private, well maintained development. Spacious dual aspect lounge. New modern fitted kitchen with appliances including electric oven & hob, fridge freezer, washing machine & slimline dishwasher. Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Good size 2nd double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Modern bathroom with shower over bath. Benefits include own garage, gas central heating, double glazing, plenty of storage cupboards, entry porch, large hallway, security entry phone and stunning well tended communal grounds with outside drying area. Tastefully & neutrally decorated throughout. New carpets & newly decorated throughout. Easily accessible to Wallington Station & Town Centre. MUST BE SEEN. Unfurnished. Available now. No pets please.
EPC Rating: C
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.