- SPACIOUS REFURBISHED CONVERSION APARTMENT
- ONE LARGE BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- OSP & GARAGE
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & STATION
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLENTY OF CHARACTER INCLUDING HIGH CEILINGS
Spacious one bedroom, 1st floor conversion flat with original features ideally situated for access to Caterham Station & Town centre. Large lounge and double bedroom both with bay windows. Modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & cooker/hob. Modern white bathroom suite with shower over bath. Benefits from GCH, double glazing, GARAGE & OSP. Unfurnished. Available from mid-December. Internal viewing strongly recommended! No pets please. Would suit professional single or couple maximum. EPC Rating: D
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.