- Modern 1st Floor Apartment
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Ideal Position for Town Centre & Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom to Master
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Prestigious Block
- Separate Shower Room
- Underfloor Heating
- Communal Garden
- Secure Underground Parking
Smart modern two double bedroom 1st floor apartment ideally situated for Caterham town centre & station. Offering spacious lounge/diner with balcony. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances. Double bedroom with wardrobes, juliette balcony & en-suite bathroom. There is an additional bedroom with balcony and a shower room. Benefits include underfloor heating, security entry, lift, underground parking and communal garden. Available from early July. Unfurnished. would suit professional couple or single. No pets please.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.