- SMART ONE BEDROOM HOUSE IN HORLEY
- AVAILABLE SOON
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER
- PATIO DOORS TO OWN GARDEN
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN CUPBOARD
- LOFT STORAGE
- OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
A spacious one bedroom house within pleasant position in Langshott Horley. The Property comprises of entrance hallway into lounge with patio door leading to the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances to include dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. Upstairs there is a smart white bathroom suite with shower over bath. Large double bedroom with built in cupboard. Benefits from double glazing, own garden, loft storage and off street parking for 1 car. Ideal for a professional couple. Close to Horley Train Station. Council tax band C. EPC: C. Available from March 20. No Pets Please.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.