- LARGE STUDIO MAISONETTE
- OWN PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN
- AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED
- NEXT TO RIDDLESDOWN STATION & SHOPS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER & BATH
- NEUTRAL DECOR AND CARPET
- CALL 0188334355 TO VIEW!
NO FEES FOR TENANTS. A rarely available large studio maisonette in the Riddlesdown area of Purley. This property is located within a stone's throw of shops and Riddlesdown train station with links to Croydon and Central London.
Own front entrance with hall leading to spacious studio lounge/bedroom with new neutral coloured carpet. Hallway storage cupboards. Modern newly fitted white bathroom suite with shower over bath. Modern newly fitted kitchen with oven & hob and washer dryer. Neutral decor throughout.
Rear access from the kitchen onto private patio and garden area with space for drying clothes plus access to rear communal grounds.
Available mid August. Unfurnished.
Would suit a single or professional couple.
Small pets considered.
EPC Rating: C
. Council tax band: B
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.