- PRIVATE TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- IDEALLY POSITIONED FOR STATION & TOWN CENTRE
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLENTY OF STORAGE INCL LOFT
Superbly positioned newly and tastefully decorated 2 double bedroom top floor apartment in sought after tree lined road in Caterham Valley walking distance to the Town Centre & Station. The property is incredibly spacious and offers an entrance hall with cloaks cupboards, large bright lounge/diner with full view windows, an inner hall with access to own large loft, 2 double bedrooms (master with plenty of wardrobes), modern bathroom with electric shower over bath, fitted kitchen with appliances. This Property should be viewed internally to be fully appreciated! Benefits from GCH, double glazing, Garage, stunning views overlooking the well maintained communal grounds, plenty of storage including own loft and within walking distance of Caterham Station. Unfurnished. Available end of February. No pets please.
EPC Rating: D
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.