- STYLISH ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR THE COMMUTER
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EAST CROYDON STATION
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- AVAILABLE FROM MID JULY
- WOULD SUIT SINGLE OR COUPLE ONLY
A contemporary style one bedroom apartment located in a prime position in the heart of Croydon within walking distance of East Croydon Station, Box Park and Whitgift & Centrale shopping centre.
One double bedroom. Open plan lounge to modern fitted kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven & hob. Modern spacious bathroom with shower over bath. Storage cupboard to hallway.
Benefits include brand new fixtures and fittings with neutral decor throughout, gas central heating, double glazing, video entry system and a lift.
Available to view immediately. Unfurnished.
Would suit a professional single or couple.
Please note that there is no parking available for this apartment.
Available from Mid July. Unfurnished.
No pets are permitted.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.