- 1ST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- BEDROOM WITH WARDROBE
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER & BATH
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS L-SHAPED LOUNGE DINER
- AVAILABLE FROM 1ST MAY 2020
- VERY CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
Neutrally decorated 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment in excellent order throughout. Double bedroom with carpet and fitted wardrobe. Entrance hallway with vinyl floor and plenty of storage leading to bathroom with fully tiled white suite and electric shower over the bath. Spacious & light L-shaped lounge with new carpets & Juliette balcony. Modern fitted kitchen with new cooker & induction hob, fridge freezer and integrated washing machine. Ideal for local Caterham On The Hill shops. Available early May 2020. Unfurnished. Would suit a single or professional couple. No Pets please. EPC rating: C.
For information about our fees please visit: http://pajonespropertysolutions.co.uk/services
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.