- UNIQUE NEWLY CONVERTED GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, LOUNGE WITH INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- SECURITY ENTRANCE, ORIGINAL FEATURES
- KITCHEN INCLUDES DISHWASHER, WASHER/DRYER, FRIDGE/FREEZER, OVEN, GAS HOB
- GREAT LOCATION FOR ACCESS TO M25, RAILWAY STATIONS AT GODSTONE & CATERHAM
- SUPERB POSITION IN HIGH STREET, AVAILABLE NOW!
UNIQUE NEWLY CONVERTED GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT within a period house of local historic interest close to Godstone Village.
The property comprises Lounge 18'8 x 9'7 (max) with large feature original inglenook fireplace (boarded up) with seating, bathroom with shower over bath, new modern kitchen 12'3 x 10'4 (max) with appliances including gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer & washer/dryer. The bedroom is 14'10 x 8'8 with original beams.
Other benefits include GCH, double glazing, security entrance and parking. The property is ideally positioned for access to Junction 6 of the M25. EPC : D. Unfurnished. Available soon.
Would suit single or professional couple.
No Pets Please.
For information about our fees please visit: http://pajonespropertysolutions.co.uk/services