- WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & STATION
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SHOWER ROOM
- OUT OF OFFICE HOURS PARKING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
A well presented one bedroom 1st floor flat above offices in private setting close to Caterham Town Centre & Train Station.
Spacious lounge. Double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Fitted kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer, oven & hob and fridge freezer. Shower room.
Benefits include GCH, double glazing and out of office hours parking after 5.30pm and before 8am weekdays and all day/evening on weekends.
Available mid December 2018.
Would suit a single person.
The rent is inclusive of heating & water supply
No pets please.
Council Tax: B
For information about our fees please visit: http://pajonespropertysolutions.co.uk/services
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.