- GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- IMPRESSIVE VIEWS OVERLOOKING GREEN
- PRIVATE PATIO AND COMMUNAL GARDEN
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS & GCH
- VIDEO ENTRY
- BOTH BEDROOMS HAVE WARDROBES
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- AVAILABLE FROM MARCH 2020
Vivienne Court is an individual and select development of just five contemporary apartments enjoying impressive views overlooking Wallington Green. This two bed ground floor apartment has been built to a high specification to include spacious open plan Kitchen/Diner & Lounge. The kitchen has built in appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer. Both bedrooms have wardrobes and both have patio doors to own private patio area and communal garden. Modern bathroom with shower over bath. Benefits include large double glazed sash windows, gch, video security entry and allocated parking. The property is well positioned for access to Wallington Station with it's fast links to London. Available from early March 2020. Early viewing recommended!
Council Tax: Band C. EPC: C
Would suit single person or professional couple. No Pets or Smokers.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.