- ATTRACTIVE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- MODERN TASTEFUL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO LOUNGE/DINER
- STUNNING GAS FIREPLACE
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN WITH DECKING, PAVED SEATING & LAWN
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
An attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached house offered to the market tastefully modernised throughout. Comprising of: Large entrance hallway off of the porch. Spacious lounge/diner with gas fire. The modern high gloss kitchen and separate utility room include appliances. There is a downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms (one with wardrobes) and a family bathroom with extra wide bath and separate WC. The garden offers a wonderful paved seating area, decking and lawn. Benefits include shutters, underfloor heating to some rooms, gch, double glazing and off street parking for at least 2 cars. The Property is ideally situated for access to both the Coulsdon South Station and the Village amenities.
Unfurnished. Available end of FEBRUARY 2020.
No Pets. No Smokers.
EPC Rating: C (70)
For information about our fees please visit: http://pajonespropertysolutions.co.uk/services
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
• Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
• Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums - £50 inclusive of Vat.
• Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
• Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
• Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.