- Spacious 1 bedroom flat
- Allocated Parking Space
- Quiet Location
- Good transport links
- Bathroom with Shower
- GCH & Double glazed
- Available to a single person or couple maximum
- No pets please
- Available in June
One bedroom 1st floor (from rear access) apartment within well maintained and sought after development close to Stations and bus routes. The property offers spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with appliances, bedroom with wardrobes and bathroom with shower. The Property benefits from security entry, allocated parking, GCH, and pleasant views/communal grounds. Available in June. Unfurnished. Would suit professional single or couple.
Sorry no smokers, no children, no pets
EPC Rating: D Council Tax Band: C
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information for ASTs
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.