- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE BALCONY
- PRIVATE AND QUIET POSITION
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- LARGE WALK IN SHOWER
- CLOSE TO STATION AND BUS ROUTES
- AVAILABLE NOW
NO FEES FOR TENANTS. A bright and spacious top floor apartment. Neutrally decorated throughout and finished to a high standard. Set in a quiet location and only short walk from good public transport links and stations, with direct lines to central London. Allocated parking for one car and visitor parking available.
Large lounge carpeted and decorated in neutral colours with patio doors leading to a good size balcony. 2 good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom comprised of a large walk in shower, WC, WHB and heated towel rail. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances including fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood. Plenty of storage. Gas central heating.
Would suit professional single or couple. AVAILABLE NOW! Unfurnished. EPC: C
For information about our fees please visit: http://pajonespropertysolutions.co.uk/services
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.