- SPACIOUS MODERN FAMILY HOME
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER
- MODERN KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM PLUS CLOAKROOM
- EASY TO MAINTAIN REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN AND PATIO
- AVAILABLE FROM END OF JULY 19
- MUST BE VIEWED!
A modern and tastefully decorated 3 bed detached house offering spacious living accommodation. Situated within the sought after area of Riddlesdown, Purley- within easy reach of the 'Outstanding' Riddlesdown Collegiate, Riddlesdown Station & Kenley Station. The property offers 2 double bedrooms and 1 large single with en-suite double shower to master. Large lounge/diner with oak laminate flooring and patio doors to patio and level lawn garden. Beautiful modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher & oven & gas hob. Utility room with plumbing for a washing machine & tumble dryer. Downstairs cloakroom. Off street parking for 2/3 cars. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Must be seen! Available from end of July 19. Unfurnished.
Council Tax Band: E
EPC : On order.
Relevant lettings fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts
- Holding Deposit : 1 Weeks rent
- Security Deposit: 5 Weeks rent (or in the case of rental income over £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent)
During the tenancy
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy or addendums- £50 inclusive of Vat.
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys/permits and security devices.
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services, Subscriptions to cable/satellite supplier, Television licence.
- Interest on overdue rent when it falls more than 15 days in arrears at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Early termination fee; should the landlord agree to early termination any reasonable costs of re-letting or loss incurred by the landlord.
P A Jones Property Solutions is a member of Property Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection Scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.